Hair wigs can be easily transformed by simply attaching them to the head without cutting the hair. In this issue, we will introduce how to put on a wig for a natural look, even for first-time users.
So many kinds! What kind of wigs do you have?
Wigs come in a wide variety of styles and colors. If you want to completely change everything from hair length to color, a full wig type that completely covers the head is convenient. Even beginners can easily use them because they can be fitted to the head with an adjustable belt.
If you want to make use of your own hair, you can use a part wig for adding volume to the top or extensions for adding hair in the front or back. There are also point wigs that can be attached to the head like accessories, such as braids, ponytails, and buns.
Next, let’s take a look at the points of attachment for each type of wig.
How to put on a full wig
Cover the wig with the special wig net up to the neck. 2.
Pull the net up to the hairline and wrap the entire hair into the net. 3.
Fold down the net and secure with hairpins. Make the wig as flat as possible, especially at the back of the head, so that the wig does not float. 4.
- hold both sides of the wig and pull it completely over the forehead as if wearing a hat. 5.
Check the position of the temples and the whip, and adjust the wig so that there is no misalignment. 6.
- use a hand comb or a hairbrush to trim the hair and it is ready to wear.
How to put on a part wig
- pin or otherwise secure the hair where the wig will be attached. 2.
2) While pulling the wig, set it a few centimeters below the parting line so that it is symmetrical and place a clip on it. 3) Insert the clip into your own hair and snap it in place.
Insert the clip into your own hair and snap it in place. 4.
4) Remove the pins from your own hair and blend the wig with a hand comb or hairbrush so that there is no border between your own hair and the wig. 5) You may not cut the wig.
If you do not mind cutting the wig, you can use scissors to adjust the length to your liking.
Tail wigs, bun wigs, and other point wigs
- tie your own hair with an elastic band to create a base. 2.
If the wig has a comb attached, insert the comb into the base and secure. 3.
If the wig is equipped with Velcro, wrap a bundle of hair around the base and secure. 4.
- use a hand comb or hairbrush to trim the hair and you are done.
Wigs, like coordinated clothing, are a fashion item that can be easily changed. There are an increasing number of products available at reasonable prices, so why not give it a try?